Experience the Zach’s Plumbing Difference: Call now: 813-310-8018
Zach’s Plumbing serves the following Tampa areas:
Brandon, Bloomingdale, Dover, Lithia, Fishhawk, Riverview, Seffner, Plant City, Thonotosassa, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton, Palm River-Clair Mel, Ruskin, Sun City Center, and Wimauma.
By keeping our business local, we are able to offer prompt service while conserving travel time and resources, thus passing the savings on to our customers.
- We guarantee to serve you within 24 hours. Calls received before 2:00 p.m. are usually served the same day.
- Once we start a job, we don’t pause until it’s done.
- When you call us, you speak to a plumber –not a secretary. No recorded messages. No waiting. No transfers.
- Open on Sundays (30% surcharge applies). We are at work even while you rest.
- Emergency service available during off-hours (30% surcharge applies).
- Our prices are about 20% below average for the Tampa area.
- If you are indigent and are requesting an essential service (e.g. unclogging a toilet), we will work with you on the price.
- Free over the phone estimates. Text a description and picture of the problem to 813-310-8018 and we will give you an estimated quote upon request. (The quote is NOT confirmed and final until plumber arrival on scene).
- We don’t look for additional work in order to pad the bill. We fix only what you request. No salesmanship.
- We don’t recommend unnecessary work or more expensive repairs than necessary.
- We stand by our work 100%. We will never seek to unduly shift the blame or to shirk our warranty responsibilities. Warranty calls (within 90 days of service) are treated with the same priority as new service calls.
- When you call us, you speak directly to a plumber who is familiar with the problem you are experiencing –not to an answering service or a “customer service representative” .
- No automated phone prompts. No bouncing around between departments. No waiting. You speak to a plumber instantly. If we do not answer the call, leave a text or voice message and we will return the call within an hour.
- No bureaucracy. Our plumbers form a personal relationship with our customers, and take personal ownership of their work. If there’s a problem down the road, the plumber who performed the work takes care of it, not “the warranty department”, “quality control specialist”, or someone else who doesn’t know or care about your case.
- Our prices are so fair and uniform that we have no inducement to hide them. When you call us with a problem be sure to send a picture or video of the problem. Regardless, we do our best to assess your situation, and –upon request– give you a either a price or price range, BEFORE we head out to your place. We believe that “it all depends” is a cop-out, not an answer.
- We maintain a published price list of commonly performed plumbing jobs. You can rely on the web-published price list so long as your job site is within the covered geographical area of Tampa.
- On a complex project, we break it down into manageable parts, upon request. We don’t give you just an overall price, but also tell you how much each stage of the project costs.